September Favorites.



The sun has paid a visit and I've been spring-cleaning my wardrobe. This is what I enjoyed in September...

VANILLA COKE


WATCH LATER
The function in YouTube to make a private playlist of videos you want to watch later. I've finally started using it regularly and it has saved my data when I'm out and about. This means after making a collection of videos I want to watch together I can leave them all playing and I don't get distracted by other recommendations, and I can do my chores at the same time.

#NZBloggers
A resource website and Facebook group I've found to connect and share with other kiwi bloggers.

NEW CLOTHING RACK


CIARA O'DOHERTY
Fantastic Irish blogger and YouTuber. I've enjoyed her DIYs and organisation advice.

SARAH NORSE
Minimal living, travel loving beauty. Sarah is a positive influence and I have been bingeing on all her videos lately.

PAGANI NECKLACE

This simple lil thing works with all my outfits and its the kind of piece that represents the desired feel of my whole wardrobe, minimal, neutral and sophisticated. I've found that with the items I don't ever wear and the things that only bring me stress now out of the way, I have fool proofed getting dressed in the morning.

If I can, I'm going to continue to enjoy the warmer weather with great joy. I'm also already excited for my October Favourites so watch out for that, I think this month is also going to go very fast.

xxoBeka

Comments

Popular Posts